I Graduated From Australian University, What Visa Options I Have?

I Graduated From Australian University, What Visa Options I HaveYou have graduated from an Australian university or college and want to continue living in Australia. Temporary Graduate visa (subclass 485) is your option as it is for those international students who have recently graduated from an Australian educational institution.

Temporary Graduate visa (subclass 485) lets foreign graduate students to work in Australia temporarily after they have finished your studies.

Who Can Apply for Temporary Graduate visa (subclass 485)?

As international graduate student, you might be eligible to apply for this visa if you:

  • are younger than 50 years of age
  • are in Australia
  • hold an eligible visa
  • meet the two-year Australian study requirement
  • meet the English language requirement
  • have recently graduated with either an eligible qualification or with skills and qualifications that relate to an occupation on the skilled occupation list (SOL).

Apply for Temporary Graduate visa (subclass 485)

This is what you need to do to apply for a Temporary Graduate visa (subclass 485).

You and anyone included in your application must be in Australia when you apply and when a decision on the application is made.

You and anyone else included in your application who have turned 18 at the time of application, must sign an Australian Values Statement to confirm that you will respect the Australian way of life and obey Australian laws. The statement is included in the visa application form. You must read, or had explained to you, the Life in Australia book before you sign the statement.

Now you have determined your eligibility for Temporary Graduate Visa. It is time to collect all the required denouements and apply for the visa. Once you have all the supporting documents, you must submit your application online or send it by mail, attach required documents and pay the processing fee for the visa application.

MORE:  3 Options for Foreign Students to Bring Family in Australia

Once your application is processed and a positive decision is made, you will be able to live and work in Australia.


Leave A Reply